Your first step to high quality water!
Instantly Test Your Water - Anytime, Anywhere!
HM Digital introduces its new AquaPro series, a line of handheld TDS/EC meters with a sleek design that's perfect for today's modern kitchen. The AquaPro digital
water testers are the next generation for today's tech-savvy and health-conscience consumer.
Why should i test my water?
Nothing is more important than water. As a crucial part of our existence, we need to be certain that the water we consume and provide for our families is of high quality. Tap, well and even filtered water quality is prone to fluctuation and possible contamination. Testing regularly enables you to be sure of your water's purity.
- Measures total dissolved solids (TDS) and temperature.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Water-resistant housing
- Measurement Range: 0-5000 ppm
- Digital Calibration (push button)
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator.
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading.
- Factory Calibrated: The AquaPro is calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. The meter can be recalibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons, rather than a screwdriver.
- It Includes a cap and batteries and comes in a retail-oriented package.
- Magnetic body (patent pending)
- Dimensions: 15 x 2.8 x 1.3 cm (5.9 x 1.1 x .5 inches)
- TDS Range: 0-5000 ppm (mg/L)
- Temperature Range: 0-80 °C; 32-176 °F
- Resolution: 1 ppm
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1 °C/F
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- EC-to-TDS Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
- Calibration: Digital calibration by push button.
- Housing: Water-resistant
- Power source: 1 x 3V button cell (included) (model CR2032)
- Weight: 42.5 g (1.5 oz)
One Year Factory Warranty