Description: With our rinser, any vessel with a diameter from 1 to 4½
inches can now be rinsed in seconds. In most restaurants,
coffee shops and cafes, the rinsing of glasses, shot glasses,
pitchers and cups is a task that is repeated many times a day.
We have developed the rinser to save you time and money,
making the rinse process an effortless task.
Dimension: 6" x 6" x 2"
New Features: Improved all stainless steel valve stem body for use with
higher water pressure and increased reliability.
Improved rinser star with a larger diameter and non-slip
The steps needed to rinse a pitcher without a rinser:
Specifications: 1. COLD WATER connector: 3/8" John Guest press
fitting (hot water damages the seals)
2. Drain connector: 1/2" barb fitting
3. Outside dimensions of the pan only: 6-7/8" by 6-3/8"
(average flange is 5/16")
4. Recommended Water Pressure: 15-30 PSI
5. Made of stainless steel (edges can be sharp before
installing please use caution)
6. Pending NSF approval 2015