Pentair | Everpure® MC2 Cartridge 1 PK (SA950720)
Delivers premium quality water for fountain and combination applications. Improves the taste of fountain beverages and helps retain the drink's carbonation.
- Proprietary Micro-Pure II filtration media effectively inhibits the growth of bacteria on the filter media that can decrease product life*
- Reduces chlorine taste & odor and other offensive contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of beverages
- Exclusive precoat filtration provides superior chlorine taste & odor reduction and micro-filters dirt and particles as small as 0.2** micron in size by mechanical means*
- Reduces asbestos fibers
- NSF/ANSI Standard 53 certified to reduce cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means*
- Protects drink system seals, pump, tubing and small orifices from clogging, corrosion and abrasive wear
- Sanitary cartridge replacement is simple, quick and clean; internal filter parts are never exposed to handling or contamination
- NSF Certified under NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53
- NOTE: No electrical connection required
*See individual system specification sheets for performance claims and FIFRA registration information.
**Validated by ISO 17025 accredited lab for 99.999% reduction of Pseudomonas diminuta following the ASTM F838-05 protocol for the validation of 0.2 μm sterilizing grade filters.
EPA Est. No. 002623-IL-002
- Particulate reduction
- Chlorine taste & odor reduction
- Cyst reduction
- Asbestos reduction
Capacity: 9,000 gallons
Maximum Flow: 1.67 gpm (6.3 Lpm)
Quantity per Case: 1
Micron Rating: 0.50
Working Pressure: 10 - 125 psi (0.7 - 8.6 bar), non-shock
Max. Temp: 35 - 100°F (2 - 38°C)
Dimensions: H: 20.75" D: 3.25"
Certifications: NSF 42 and NSF 53