If you are passionate about coffee, drink coffee like a fish, love sharing, would like to build your career in coffee industry, and would like be part one of the city's most dynamic coffee shops, with an aim to become a certified coffee professional or coffee championship competition. The management and training staffs will mentor and guide you to discover your individual strengths and focus areas.
Career progression paths include moving to becoming:
- Senior Barista
- Head Barista
- Shop Manager
- Barista Trainer
- Dynamically working on a role shift as coffee Barista, Cashier and Server
- Responsible for the daily operation of the coffee shop
- Preparing high standard coffee, drinks to customers
- Share knowledges with customers on coffee products and brewing methods
- Candidates with the following skills are encouraged to apply:
- Express a passion for coffee, or is willing to learn about coffee related products
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to handle pressure and work independently
- Friendly, well groomed and good team player
- Fluent English and Cantonese, Putonghua is a plus
- Shift may be required
- Candidates with no or less than one year experience will be considered as Junior Barista.
- Basic Salary plus tips
- Staff purchase discount
- All rounded trainings based on Specialty Coffee Association (SPA) will be provided
- Travel for competition or industry trade show
- Job rotation
- Interested parties please send CV to email@example.com
Sales Administrative Assistant
Sales Administrative Assistant usually works indoors, and may work alone or in a team with staffs of the cafe. Experienced administrative assistant may undertake more complex tasks and responsibilities. With experience, and sometimes further training, it is possible to advance to higher positions, such as office administrator, front-line manager or legal administrator.
The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Issue invoices and execute sales orders from website and the company's customers, tracking sales progress
- Sort and deal with incoming queries from customers and orders, answer telephone enquiries from customers, attend to visitors and assist other staff in the cafe with their enquiries.
- Maintain stocks/supplies inventory by checking and determining the inventory level, anticipate needed stocks/supplies, place and expedite orders for stocks/supplies and verify receipt of ordered items.
- Create /revise existing systems and procedures for maintaining proper company's stocks records and record keeping systems.
- File papers/ documents, create spreadsheets and presentations and liaise with the company's accountant for accounting/auditing purposes.
- Administrate staffs' MPF records and monthly filing, undertake other duties such as banking, credit control or payroll functions
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs and maintaining equipment inventories.
- Additional responsibilities may include processing expense reports, coordinating the submission of proposals, planning meetings, tracking sales progress and troubleshooting minor technical problems.
- able to work independently methodically, accurately and neatly
- good oral and written communication skills
- able to work as part of a team
- neat personal appearance
- Fluent Cantonese and English, Putonghua is a plus
Sales Administrative Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
- Reporting Skills / Verbal Communication
- Administrative Writing Skills / Microsoft Office Skills
- Managing Processes / Problem Solving
- Stocks / Supply Management
- Inventory Control
Interested parties please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org