VST's new precision filters deliver consistent extraction performance over a wide range of concentration with reduced sediment and are warranted for zero defects.
- 24-26g Nominal Capacity, 30mm height
- Fits LM Stainless or bottomless Portafilters
- Standard Ridged and Ridgeless models – Available Now
Available in Standard & Ridge-Less Versions
Selected by Nuova Simonelli for the 2012, 2013 & 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 WBC Events
See the following PDF document for a complete product description, dimensions and capacities:
Experience uniform extractions across all groups for the first time – permanently. The essential espresso filter for those in search of the ultimate cup.
- VST's precision filters deliver consistent extraction performance over a wide range of concentration with reduced sediment
- Designed to extract properly as a ristretto, normale or lungo with minimal or no change in grind setting at a fixed dose
- Filters are matched for total square area to +/- 5% to ensure identical performance
(typical variances of standard filters range from 50-200% of nominal open square area)
- All VST Filters are WARRANTED for ONE-YEAR and for ZERO DEFECTS
- Holes are fabricated using a new micro-machine and finishing process
- 100% of holes are measured on every filter for min/max range limits on area and diameter to a precision of +/- 20 µm (individual QC report provided with every filter)
- All holes are measured for circularity, placement, square area and blocked holes
- Hole pattern is centered to +/- 1.0 mm and placement is oriented for uniform extraction throughout the entire puck
- Wide outlet angle to prevent filters from clogging, patented anti-wear design ensures uniform performance for life of product
- Improved structural integrity, will withstand deflection from pump cycling without premature fatigue failures (see VST Warranty)
- 58.40mm Tamper Recommened
58.40 +0.00 -0.05mm diameter, flat face.
Designed to fit most 60mm Portafilters
- 25-g, 22-g & 7-g fits all La Marzocco and Most Synesso and Nuova Simonelli models using their standard portafilters.
- Faema, La Cimbali, Rancilio require a bottomless portafilter.
- 20g, 18-g & 15-g fits most La Marzocco, Synesso, Nuova Simonelli, Faema, La Cimbali, Rancilio with standard portafilters.
Check height specification (in mm) in PDF document and compare to the depth available in your portafilter.
22-g, 20-g and 18-g are compatible with the La Marzocco SWIFT Grinder
Note: If you are unsure of portafilter depth compatibility, VST recommends using a bottomless portafilter available here.
Each VST filter is serialized with a unique 2-D code used for measurement and QC on the patented VST Digital Filter Imaging System to ensure authenticity and performance. Each unique 2-D code references stored factory measurement, quality reports and image data.
Measurements stored in VST database for all filters, summary quality report included w/each filter.
Each filter is graded and warranted to perform identically to those of similar sizes.
Each genuine VST filter is warranted to meet or exceed published specifications for one year or will be replaced free of charge.
VST Precision Filters are protected by U.S. Patents
Safety Certifications: RoHS; ECHA REACH; EU GENERAL - German, Italian, French; US FDA